مطالعه MBA که در ایرلند 2023
هزینه اولیه زندگی ماهانه
اجاره در یک آپارتمان مشترک827
حمل و نقل محلی104
نمونه هزینه سبک زندگی
ترکیب فست فود9
یک پیمانه آبجو محلی5
- C study visa - If you wish to study in Ireland for less than 3 months
- D study visa - If your course lasts longer than 3 months
به چه نوع ویزا نیاز دارید؟
Student Visa (C study visa; D study visa)
قیمت و ارز
Irish student visa fees vary depending on your country of origin. Standard visa application processing fees are €60 (US$80) for a single-entry visa and €100 (US$135) for a multiple-entry visa.
چه کسی می تواند برای ویزا اقدام کند؟
If you are a citizen of the EU or EEA (including Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein) you do not need a student visa for Ireland in order to study in Ireland. There are a number of other countries that do not require Irish student visas or entry visas and these are listed here: http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/moving_to_ireland/coming_to_live_in_ireland/visa_requirements_for_entering_ireland.html
For the citizens of non-EEA nations who come to study in Ireland, they must be enrolled in a full-time course under the Degree Programme (for Higher Education) or the Language and Non-Degree Programme of Ireland.
Regardless of whether or not you require a student visa for Ireland, if you are a student from a non-EEA country you must report to an immigration officer upon entry into Ireland to be granted permission to enter. You must do this within the district you intend to live.
Please note: Ireland is not a member of the Schengen Agreement. You will, therefore, still have to apply for an Irish visa even if you have a visa for a Schengen country.
کجا می توانید برنامه را ایجاد کنید؟
AVATS online facility
You must make your visa application online using the AVATS online facility. The online visa application facility is available worldwide and must be used by all applicants.
چگونه برنامه را بسازیم؟
You must apply online for a visa. When you have completed the online application process, you must follow the instructions on the summary application form that is created by the online system. The summary form will contain information on where you are to submit your supporting documentation. The summary form, which you must print, sign, and date, must be submitted with your supporting documentation.
You will need to provide the following with your visa application (original documents are required and must be in English or accompanied by a notarized translation):
- Letter of acceptance from a recognized school/college/university in Ireland confirming that you have been accepted on a course of study. This course of study must be full-time (lasting an academic year) and have a minimum of 15 hours per week study time.
- Evidence of your academic ability to pursue the chosen course through the English language (unless it is an English language course).
- Evidence that the fees for the course have been paid in full.
- Evidence that you have enough funds (€7,000) to maintain yourself for the initial part of your stay.
- Evidence that you or a sponsor have access to at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies, in addition to the course fees for each of those years.
- Evidence that you have private medical insurance.
- An explanation of any gaps in your educational history.
- Confirmation that you intend to return to your country of permanent residence when you leave Ireland.
چه زمانی باید درخواست دهید؟
You can apply for a study visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to Ireland. You will need to make your student visa application at least a few months before traveling to Ireland.
Students from a non-EEA country who intend to study in Ireland for a period of more than 3 months must register, after they arrive, with the local immigration officer for the district in which they are living. Their passport will be endorsed with the conditions and period of time for which they have permission to remain. Students who do not require a visa must have €3,000 when they first register.
Bear in mind that an Irish student visa does not automatically allow multiple entries into the country. If you think you will need to leave the country and return during your studies, you will need to apply for a re-entry visa.
If you are attending a course on the Interim List of Eligible Programmes (ILEP), you will have stamp number 2 endorsed on your passport when you register with your local immigration officer. You will be allowed to take up casual employment of up to 20 hours part-time work per week in term time or up to 40 hours per week during college vacation periods, that is, from June to September inclusive and from 15 December to 15 January.
If you are not attending such a course, you will not be entitled to take up part-time work or engage in any business or profession. You will then get stamp number 2A on your passport.
ساعت در هفته
چرا به این نوع ویزا نیاز دارید؟
Some of the reasons why a student visa to Ireland may be denied are the following:
- If there are no sufficient funds to cover the entire visit/study in Ireland.
- If the proposed study has not had a logical pathway.
- If there are inconsistencies, misleading information, or fraudulent documents.
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- University College Dublin
- Independent College
- Trinity College Dublin – MBA programs
- University of the Highlands and Islands
- Pulse College
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Online
- Chevron College